The new edition of this highly successful pocketbook continues to offer readers the essentials of clinical dentistry in quick reference format. Authored by a team of experienced clinicians and teachers from individual specialities, Churchill’s Pocketbook of Clinical Dentistry 4e will be ideal for all dental students, both from within the UK and worldwide.
- Places emphasis on information of practical clinical significance to maximise usefulness by the chairside!
- Authored by a team of experienced clinicians and teachers to ensure the most accurate and current information is provided for a given topic
- Quick reference format makes revision and learning easy
- Exclamation mark icon draws attention to important points and likely pitfalls for the inexperienced practitioner
- Improved page design and reorganised content make the book easy to use and navigate
- Tailored to meet current examination requirements
- Ideal for use as an aide-memoire prior to carrying out clinical tasks or to enable readers to apprise themselves of important details prior to tutorials and seminars
- Perfect for dental students at both the undergraduate and post-graduate level
- Updated page design and reordered content to make navigation easier
- In full colour throughout
- Updated chapter on law, ethics and quality dental care
- Includes advances in restorative, implant and aesthetic dentistry
- Additional chapters on the dental team and on practice management
- New chapters on public health in dentistry and on special care dentistry
- Updated guidance on emergencies