Master the use of dental materials in the clinic and dental laboratory and stay current with this ever-changing field with Craig’s Restorative Dental Materials, 13th Edition. From fundamental concepts to advanced skills, this comprehensive text details everything you need to know to understand the scientific basis for selecting dental materials when designing and fabricating restorations. This practical, clinically relevant approach to the selection and use of dental materials challenges you to retain and apply your knowledge to realistic clinical scenarios, giving you an authoritative advantage in dental practice.
- Problems and Solutions at the end of each chapter test your ability to apply chapter concepts to solve common clinical challenges.
- Mind Maps on the companion Evolve website condense essential chapter content into single-page overviews ideal for quick reference, study outlines, or comprehensive reviews.
- Comprehensive coverage reflects fundamental concepts and the latest practical knowledge all in one authoritative source.
- Appendix of useful resource materials provides quick, convenient access to Weights and Measurements, Conversion Tables, and Comparative Table of Troy, Avoirdupois, and Metric Weights.
- Content updates and links on Evolve keep you current with the latest developments in the field.
- NEW! Full-color design and illustrations clarify clinical detail for greater understanding.
- NEW! Reorganized content emphasizes scientific evidence and is organized by usage in a clinical setting to help you study more efficiently.
- NEW! Digital Imaging and Processing for Restorations chapter equips you with essential understanding of current imaging practices.
- NEW! Major revisions reflect the latest advances in the use of enamel, dental, biofilms, mechanical testing, ceramics, polymers, and composites.