New edition of a now classic textbook covering oral anatomy, histology and embryology suitable for dental students and candidates for post-graduate dental examinations.
- Presents a unique, integrative approach to oral dental science by covering aspects of gross anatomy, tooth morphology, radiology, oral histology and embryology in one volume
- Features approximately 1100 high-quality colour images, one quarter of which are previously unpublished
- Contains useful ‘clinical application’ boxes to clearly show relevance of subject area to routine dental practice
- Completely revised section on tooth morphology with improved specimens and digital photography
- Contains a new chapter on the effects of ageing to highlight the important changes taking place in the oro-dental tissues in an increasingly ageing population
- New design aids learning by the inclusion of clearer diagrams and high quality, larger format digital images