A text-atlas of oral pathology and clinical correlations aimed at general and oral pathologists and oral surgeons.
- Lavishly illustrated guide to the clinical, radiographic and histological appearances of oral disease
Photomicrographs accompanied by line drawings pointing out main features
- Stresses correlations between clinical and microscopic appearances
- New material on hypomaturation defects, HIV-associated periodontal disease, unicystic and maxillary ameloblastomas, fibro-osseous lesions, lichenoid lesions, pemphigus variaants, tongue disorders.
- Tumor terminology will be correlated with current WHO classification
- New sections on directions and mechanisms of spread of carcinoma, with information on basaloid squamous carcinoma and Merkel cell carcinoma.