ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL PATHOLOGY deals with the nature, identification, and management of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial regions. An invaluable reference for the dental office and the ultimate learning aid for students, it includes the most comprehensive collection of full-color clinical images and patient x-rays available today. This new 2nd Edition is completely revised and updated to provide the latest information on etiology, clinical features, histopathology, treatment, and prognosis for each disease entity. Over 850 illustrations are now presented in full color, bringing the subject matter to life. The new full-color presentation allows for easy comparison of soft tissue lesions and facilitates classification of all lesions of the oral and maxillofacial region.
- Comprehensive review of the diseases that affect the oral and maxillofacial region
- Emphasizes the most current concepts of pathogenesis and management of each disease
- Approximately 1000 clinical photos, including over 850 in full color
- Each chapter is carefully organized into general disease groups
- Comprehensive appendix of differential diagnosis of oral and maxillofacial disease processes
- A comprehensive bibliography divided by pathologic topic is presented at the end of each chapter, allowing for quick location of supplemental literature
- Four highly accomplished authors with a broad range of clinical and teaching experience
- Over 850 full-color halftones bring the pathology of oral diseases to life
- Chapter outlines are presented at the beginning of each chapter
- Striking new full-color line drawings show clinical distribution of various lesions throughout the mouth and jaws
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.