Prepared by authors of international renown, The Pocketbook of Oral Disease offers a wealth of information in a handy quick-reference format. Containing over 500 tables and illustrations, this useful guide covers the most common and potentially serious oral conditions seen in clinical practice.
Emphasising diagnosis and treatment in primary care, many topics are covered in a two-page spread to make reference and study uncommonly easy and effective. Abundant full-colour line diagrams, clinical photographs, and radiological images demonstrate essential features at a glance whilst complex terms are clarified in a glossary.
The Pocketbook of Oral Disease will be ideal for dental students who are about to graduate, general dental practitioners and dental care professionals.
- Written by high profile experts in the field
- Concise, double page spread permits rapid review of essential information
- Includes a wide range of colour clinical photographs, radiological images, and artwork schematics
- Contains useful ‘pull out’ boxes to act as useful aide-memoirs
- Algorithms help readers think through the challenge of diagnosis and organise information correctly
- Glossary and alphabetically ordered syndromes further allow rapid access to key information