Jonathan B. Levine DMD presents a new volume designed to introduce practitioners to aesthetic dentistry with the goal of safely expanding his or her current scope of ethical dental practice. Richly illustrated in full colour throughout, this beautiful yet practical volume introduces the subject of smile design to the reader with topics ranging from aligners and veneers to space management. Smile Design Integrating Aesthetics and Function will be suitable for dental practitioners worldwide.
- Experts of international renown present the latest scientifically authoritative and evidenced-based information, amply supported by a high-quality line artwork and photographic illustration
- Describes in detail assessment techniques for smile design, the use of trial procedures and the use of photography, aligners, and ceramic veneers.
- Highlights the way in which high quality esthetics can be achieved with a range of techniques.
- Emphasizes the importance of effective communication between the dentist, the oral healthcare team and the patient to ensure the patient’s and team’s expectations are appreciated, managed and met
- Designed to challenge traditional thinking, advance knowledge and expand the clinical approach to a growing discipline
- Offers a highly visual, practical approach in a unique series format
- Aims to strengthen, enhance and expand the scope of aesthetic professional practice
Essentials in Esthetic Dentistry – a beautiful new book series from Elsevier – is under the editorial leadership of Professor Brian J. Millar, BDS, FDSRCS, PhD, FHEA, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Professor of Blended Learning in Dentistry, King’s College London Dental Institute, London, UK. Each volume in the series is edited by the highest-profile practitioners and specialists from the USA and Europe and has guest contributors from throughout the world. The series aims to provide both a basic and advanced body of knowledge of the many and varied procedures used in esthetic dentistry that are considered by many to be paramount to successful modern-day clinical practice. The series includes a broad range on invasive and non-invasive procedures to suit individual philosophies and international trends.