This is a useful book for those looking for an introduction to treatment planning for children and adolescents with impacted teeth. It provides an overview of the orthodontic and surgical requirements for successful treatment outcomes. –Christopher Poon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, – Australian Dental Association Victorian Branch Newsletter, June 2009
The majority of impacted teeth can be erupted and guided to an appropriate place in the dental arch using well-managed surgical and orthodontic treatment. Among the protocols described in this book, the authors present preventive strategies-particularly for maxillary canines-for eliminating obstacles and restoring a normal path of eruption. The book also highlights the necessity of Establishing a precise anatomic diagnosis, Preparing space for the emergence of an impacted tooth before surgery, Using the most appropriate and efficient techniques for each case. When it is brought intoits proper position in a healthy dental arch, an impacted tooth can integrate into functional occlusion.
1. Stages of Eruption of Permanent Teeth
2. Orthodontic and Radiographic Assessment of Impacted Teeth
3. Preventive Treatment of Impactions
4. Criteria for Choosing Orthodontic and Surgical Protocols
5. Impacted Maxillary Canines: Palatal Approach
6. Impacted Maxillary Canines: Buccal Approach
7. Impacted Mandibular Teeth
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.