This clinically oriented book gives dental practitioners and students a hands-on guide to incorporating dental implants into their practices. Taking a clear and concise approach to the subject, the book offers basic information on all aspects of dental implants. Topics covered encompass the pros and cons of implants, patient factors, clinical considerations to success and failure, and implant restoration. Photographs, radiographs, and illustrations support the text, demonstrating the concepts discussed.
The ADA Practical Guide to Dental Implants starts with a brief history of the subject then examines the clinical and economic considerations for implants. Patient factors, including systemic, oral, and periodontal health, diet, age, gender, and more are discussed. The book also looks at the experience of the clinician, followed by clinical considerations such as case planning, implant design, surgical techniques, antibiotics, and more. The last chapters cover post-surgical follow-up and the many factors that lead to a successful outcome.
- Discusses all aspects of dental implantology in the practice setting
- Supports dental practitioners in incorporating dental implants into their practices
- Considers pros and cons, patient factors, clinical considerations, success and failure, and implant restoration
- Offers foundational information on dental implants in an easy-to-read format
- Includes photographs and drawings to depict the concepts discussed
The ADA Practical Guide to Dental Implants is a useful introduction and guide to dental implants for any practitioner interested in incorporating implants into clinical practice.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.