<font�color=”red”>A full color, text-atlas, providing all the anatomy a dental student must learn!</font�color=”red”>
Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Second Edition combines award-winning, full-color illustrations, explanatory text, and summary tables to guide the reader through the complex anatomy of the head and neck. Each region is arranged in a user-friendly format beginning with the skeletal framework. The musculature is then added, followed by the neurovasculature, and finally, topographic anatomy shows all structures in situ.
Key features of the second edition:
- More than 1200 clear, detailed, full-color illustrations (over 400 new to this edition)
- Expanded captions elucidate key concepts and contain relevant clinical correlations
- Over 150 tables for quick access to key information
New in the second edition:
- Chapters on embryology and rest of body anatomy that dental students must know
- Expanded neuroanatomy chapter
- Sectional anatomy chapter that includes radiographic images to facilitate clinical understanding
- Appendix covering the anatomy for local anesthesia
- Appendices with review questions and answers, both factual and clinical-vignette style
Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Second Edition includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, the interactive online study aid, with all full-color illustrations and radiographs from this volume and the review questions and answers in an interactive format. Review or test your anatomy knowledge with timed self-tests using the labels on-and-off function on the illustrations, with access to instant results.