From the author of the highly successful Periodontal Surgery: A Clinical Atlas comes another lavishly illustrated, comprehensive book on an important aspect of periodontics periodontal maintenance therapy. Topics such as the role of maintenance therapy in periodontal therapy, long-term success-oriented selection of treatment methods, successful regeneration of bone defects, restoration and maintenance of periodontal tissue health, and approaches to potential complications in maintenance are covered in individual chapters of the book. Each chapter begins with a discussion of its subject matter, which includes explanations of current terminology and comprehensive reviews of the periodontal literature as well as numerous illustrations, tables, and diagrams. Every chapter concludes with a presentation of relevant case studies some with more than 25 years of follow-up to demonstrate the clinical applications of the topic at hand. An exceptional resource for current information on periodontal maintenance therapy for general dentists as well as specialists and researchers in periodontology.
1. Maintenance Therapy A Vital Part of Periodontal Therapy
2. Selection of Treatment Method Based on Long-term Outcome
3. Regenerative Treatment of Infrabony Defects: Procedures and Outcomes
4. Restorative Therapy and Maintenance of Gingival and Periodontal Tissues
5. Complications during the Maintenance Phase and their Solutions With Special Reference to Restored Dentitions