Predictable shade matching in dentistry remains a significant challenge for clinicians in daily practice. Color is an important aspect in the esthetics of teeth and dental restoration fabrication, and color discrepancy can mar restorative results, even when other aspects (marginal fit, occlusion, and morphology) are adequate. This book provides step-by-step protocols to help dental professionals accurately match, communicate, and reproduce the color of teeth and gingiva. These authors demonstrate how to implement color science in simple problem-solving instructions for predictable esthetics in both clinical protocols and laboratory techniques. An extensive presentation of clinical cases is included to illustrate the use of recommended protocols in general practice. An outstanding contribution to the practice and theory of color management in contemporary dentistry.
1. Color Education and Training
2. Color Theory
3. Elements Affecting Color
4. The United Colors of Dentistry: White, Pink, and Skin
5. Conventional Visual Shade Matching
6. Technology-Based Shade Matching
7. Digital Photography
8. Material Selection
9. Clinical Management of Hard and Soft Tissue Discolorations
10. Esthetics with Pink Restorative Materials
11. Predictable Color Reproduction and Verification
12. Clinical Cases
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.