Although many surgeons have already expanded their practices to include cosmetic procedures, this straightforward how-to manual is the first book to situate cosmetic facial surgery fully within the scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. The authors guide the reader step-by-step through each procedure, from preoperative evaluation to surgical technique to postoperative concerns, and finally conclude with expert caveats on how to avoid complications as well as the essentials of how to manage them when they do occur. In addition to before and after photographs, each chapter features a series of full-color anatomical illustrations that detail precise surgical techniques for addressing the eyes, nose, ears, forehead and brow, face, and neck. A discussion of adjunctive therapies, including dermal fillers, botulinum toxin treatment, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and prescription skin care systems, rounds out the comprehensive presentation of cosmetic procedures. Ideal for established surgeons, residents, and for board examination review.
1. Rhinoplasty – R. Caloss and K. King
2. Otoplasty – J. Griffin and K. King
3. Forehead and Brow Lifting – D. Johnson
4. Rhytidectommy (Facelift) – M. Manolakakis
5. Cosmetic Management of the Neck – C. Caldemeyer and E. Ferneini
6. Minimal Incision Facelift – J. Griffin and K. King
7. Blepharoplasty – T. McGuire
8. Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxin Treatment – R. Haigney II, K. Kim, and J. Griffin
9. Facial Skin Rejuvenation – K. Kim and A. Downey
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.