The latest edition of this well established volume continues to provide an accessible, lavishly illustrated guide to the current practice of clinical endodontics.
Now under the leadership of a new editorial team, Endodontics 4e has been completely restructured to provide a more contemporary approach to the subject area. As with previous editions, clinical topics are addressed in a clear step-by-step manner and have been specially designed to provide sensible ‘best practice’ routes through often conflicting approaches to treatment.
The new edition contains over 1500 images, many previously unpublished, while new chapters contain information on tooth development and the endodontic interfaces with orthodontics, general and oral medicine, and orofacial pain.. Developments in the latest underlying research, as well as advances in dental materials and equipment, are included throughout.
Now with a new contributor team to bring a fresh approach to the subject matter, this volume will be ideal for recent graduates wishing to consolidate their knowledge, GDPs needing to enhance their skills and any reader about to launch a new career through specialist training.
“Endodontics is a valuable resource for clinicians at all levels with an interest in this specialty and also for those looking for practical advice to improve their clinical practice.” Reviewed by: British Dental Journal Date: August 2014
- Practical approach to the subject takes the reader through every clinical step from patient assessment to specific problem solving
- More than 1500 superb illustrations, including colour coded algorithms, present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Provides sensible ‘best practice’ routes through often conflicting approaches to treatment
- Designed to enable practitioners to understand, from first principles, how to confidently deal with the endodontic problems resulting from wear, tear, trauma and common dental disease
- Designed with the changing dynamics of modern dental service delivery in mind
- Ideal for recent graduates wishing to consolidate their knowledge, general dental practitioners needing to enhance their skills and to all readers about to launch a new career through specialist training
- The latest edition is completely restructured to provide a more contemporary approach to the subject area
- New chapters added, including material on tooth development, endodontic interfaces with orthodontics, general and oral medicine, and orofacial pain
- Latest research findings integrated into the various endodontic clinical applications
- Application of new equipment and materials highlighted where appropriate
- New contributors bring a fresh approach to the subject matter