This clinically driven text focuses on the difficulties of esthetic restorative dentistry with the aim of revealing simple and practical solutions to common questions and problems. Each chapter is organized into a series of questions the reader may have; the book then answers these questions in detail using scientific evidence and case presentations. The author presents streamlined procedures step by step and provides numerous tips on how to implement the concepts described. Restoration strategies include guidance on recontouring, stratification schemes, layering techniques, characterization, occlusal concepts, and more. Accessible and minimalist in its approach, this deceptively thorough book demystifies contemporary esthetic dentistry and outlines simple and effective solutions for clinical practice. Clinicians will find themselves referring back to this text long after the first read-through for quick, easy-to-find answers and solutions to some of esthetic dentistry’s most common problems.
1. Dental Bleaching: Concepts and Bleaching Substances
2. Composite Resins and Adhesive Systems: The Material
3. Esthetic Restorations and Anterior Makeovers
4. Esthetic Restorations and Sculpture in Posterior Teeth
5. Inlays and Onlays: Partial Restorations in Composites and Ceramics